First Article:
Title: The challenge of caring for patients in pain: from the nurse’s perspective.
Authors: Blondal, Katrin and Halldorsdottir, Sigridur
Source: Journal of Clinical Nursing
Unlike most of the articles I have found, this article is stating that even though there are new technologies in the world it is still hard for nurses to care for patients in pain. This article goes beyond all the new technologies and talks about how nurses still have to be able to stay calm when dealing with sick patients, reading the patients, dealing with inner conflict of moral dilemmas and dealing with physicians. I think this is an important article because it explains the opposite side of the advantages of new technologies. It is also important because it explains more conflicts and more things that are a huge concern in the nursing field.
Second Article:
Title: Nursing students’ knowledge and practice of infection control precautions: an educational intervention.
Author: Wu, Chia-Jung, Gardner, Glenn and Chang, Anne M.
Source: Journal of Advanced Nursing
This article talks more about nursing students and what technologies they use in learning to become a nurse. I think this article is important for nursing majors because it gives them a small section on what type of technology they will be using in their future. This article talks about different testing’s they have done to see what technologies are used and it is very specific. I think this a good article to look at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment